Image Map

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Fairy Tale

I remember as a little girl watching another royal wedding, Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding. I remember thinking that it was the beautiful wedding I had ever seen and oh, how I loved Diana's dress. It was so beautiful.



The other royal wedding that I watched was on April 29, 2011. Prince William finally married his princess, Catherine (Kate) Middleton, making her the only commoner in 350 years to marry a prince.  Kate looked so beautiful! Her dress was breathtaking and she looked to poised and confident throughout the entire ceremony.


The wedding was absolutely beautiful as well. It was simple and elegant, but with a hint of Diana's memory as well. Here is one of my favorite images from the wedding: a prince marrying his princess.


But one of my most favorite moments is the kiss on the balcony at Buckingham Palace. I just loved it. You could see the love that these two have for each other. They love and respect each other, and they are just genuinely in love with each other.

All in all, it was the most beautiful wedding I had ever witnessed. William and Kate, I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

~Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment