Image Map

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The one where I am thankful

I know Christmas is almost here (next Sunday!!) and this type of post is supposed to be done in November, but I have so much to be thankful for that I wanted to write is down so I don't forget it.

I'm thankful for my loving family (my husband and my daughter). Without them I would not be a wife or a mommy. I love them to the moon and back.

I'm thankful for our warm house. Without the sacrifices that my husband makes, we would not be living here today.

I'm thankful that I am able to be a SAHM. Even though we struggle some months and my husband has to work during the summer, it is worth it to be able to stay home with my little girl.

I'm thankful for the friends that I have, this includes the ones I have IRL, on facebook, and on the OUM boards. They have given me a wealth of information on mommyhood and wifeyhood.

All in all, I'm just thankful. Without the aforementioned people I would not be who I am today.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment