Image Map

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Tidbits and a To Do List

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day. The weather here has been wonderful except for yesterday, it rained all day. It was rain that was much needed and it kept it cool here. Today I'm going to share what has been going on during my day in list form.

Tidbits:

*  washed three loads of laundry. I still have two left to wash and dry tomorrow.
* vaccumed the living room and dining room. All I have left to do is vacuum the bedrooms and bathrooms.
* cleaned the vent hood over the stove and the cover that is over the fan (so gross).
* played with the Little and watch a couple of movies with her.

Now, here is this week's To Do List:

* finish all laundry and wash all blankets.
* mow the front and back yard.
* Schedule flu shots for the the Mister and I.
* make hair appointments for all three of us. 
* meal plan for the rest of the week.
* meal prep for the rest of the week.
* work on orders and ship the tomorrow.
* design some new stickers for my planner and list in my esty shop.

Whew! When it's listed out it looks like a lot, but I am confident that I can tackle this to do list have to completed by the end of the week!

Have a great night and have a wonderful Wednesday!!

~Angie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment