Image Map

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Baby Girl- 24 weeks

Hi Lovelies!! 

Here is my update for this week!! 

Today is: April 28, 2015

How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain: Still sitting at 15 pounds

Baby is the size of: A an ear of corn


What's going on with the babe: His brain is growing quickly, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. His lungs are really beginning to develop.

What's going on with Mama:  The uterus is about the size of a soccer ball now. It's right where it should be about 2 inches above my belly button.

Baby is:  A Girl!!!

Maternity clothing: Bottoms, absolutely. Tops, still wearing non-maternity which means that i am wearing men's t-shirts size 3X to 4X.

Sleep: Tossing and turning with potty breaks in the middle of the night. Also, I am snoring and loudly too.

Movement: Lots of it and I love it!!

Cravings/Aversions:  Chicken salad!!

Symptoms:
- heartburn
- out of breath quicker
-Acne

How has this pregnancy been different than the first:
- I was tossing and turning a little bit with Angelina. Also, I was getting tired pretty early with her. With this one, I'm staying up pretty late. I have more energy this time around. I still need to work on going to bed earlier.

How big sister was this week: She is so excited to be a big sister!! We are also having a rough bedtime routine lately. Hopefully that will change soon.

The best moment(s) of this past week: Time with my family.

I'm looking forward to:  Planning our baby shower!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment