Image Map

Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/12/16

Hi Lovelies!!

It's been a long time since I have participated in Happy Homemaker Monday. Tonight I am linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at home Mom. So, put your feet up, grab your favorite drink, and let's get this party started!!

On the weather front:

There is a chance of rain this week, with our greatest chance being this weekend.

On my bedside table:

Nothing since I don't have a bedside table.

On my TV:

Just the usual, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and How I Met Your Mother

Thinking and pondering:

that I need to revamp my evening routine to make everything run smoother than it does now.

Listening to:

The TV

Favorite Youtube video last week:

I just recently started watching SacconeJoly's channel. They have the cutest kids!! Look them up when you get the chance.

On the menu this week:

I will come back to this question later. I cannot find my menu plan!!!

On my To do list:

Housework
Laundry
Setting up this week in my planner

Looking forward to:

Finally getting a new washer!!! Hopefully this will happen soon.

What I plan on doing for myself this week:

Reading, reading, and more reading.

Devotionals, scripture reading, and key versers:







Good night Lovelies!! Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite!!




No comments:

Post a Comment