Image Map

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dream Houses

I love to dream, especially about houses. You know the ones I'm talking about, those big fancy houses that can only be found in Beverly Hills CA and that are featured on HGTV.

Sometimes I log onto realtor.com and just look pictures and drool. I love these houses and I can only dream of living in one. Here is one of the houses that fell in love with.

(found at www.realtor.com)

I love this house!!! Look at that gorgeous pool! I can see myself sitting at one of those tables relaxing and reading a book. Heck, I can even see myself swimming in that magnificent pool. 

I know that I will never be able to own one of these houses, but I can dream, right? To quote from Pretty Woman: "What's your dream"?

Well, this is it!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment