Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

My dirty laundry

It's no secret that I hate laundry. It's one of my least favorite chores and I tend to struggle to stay on top of it. I think the reason that I hate it so much is because there is just no end to it. Just when you reach the bottom of your hamper, someone decides to that they need to take a shower or the LO decides to "wash" their hair with their yogurt and the cycle repeats itself. Laundry....it's the vicious cycle of life. Never ending!!!

Enter, these beauties! I know they are not the fancy HE washers and dryers, but they fit our budget and they work for me. 


Also, I cannot wait to use this:

 These are going to make doing laundry a whole lot easier!!

 I have found a way to make doing laundry more bearable, at lest for me. Just wash/dry one load a day, fold and put away. This way I stay caught up. No more laundry baskets piled to the ceiling with clean clothes.

Are you a one load a day person, or are you a weekly laundry person?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment