Image Map

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Mother's Day Wish List

Mother's Day is this Sunday and I have given up trying to talk my husband into doing something special for me. He thinks if his dad didn't do anything for his mom then he shouldn't have to do anything for me. Let me tell ya that hurts!!! Anyways I digress... on to my Mother's Day wish list!

1. Breakfast in bed! This would be heaven as I have never been served breakfast in bed.
2. A mani/pedi! Again I have never had one. And I think I deserve one.
3. Me time! I would love to have just a few hours to myself to browse the aisles at any department store and just relax. Don't get wrong, I love my little girl to pieces, but sometimes Momma needs a break.





4. Mom jewelery! I have always wanted some Mom jewelry. Now that I am a mom I find it pretty important, however, the Hubs doesn't think so.
There you have it, my Mother's day wish list. What's on your wish list?




~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment