Image Map

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Goals

Hi Lovelies!

I'm so sorry about not posting in a such a long time. I think I just needed a break and I was running out of post ideas. Plus, I have been really busy with my Etsy store (Sweet Pea Designs Too) Well, I think I'm finally back! I will be participating in some link ups in the next few weeks. However, in the mean time, I wanted to share some of my goals that I have established for myself.

Here are the goals:

1. I want to learn how to coupon. I mean really coupon (not like on Extreme Couponers, I could never do it like that!). I want to start saving some money. What tips to you have?

2. Cut back where I can. I don't spend money on myself, but there are a few things that I can cut back on, like being mindful of lights and fans.

3. Pray more. Spend more time with GOD. I always try to pray before I go to sleep, but sometimes I'm just so tired that when my head hits the pillow I'm sawing some serious logs. I know this is the main reason for my stress, but I need to do this more. 

4. Count to 10. Relax, and don't be on edge all the time. The house will be clean and the laundry will be done. I just need to relax!!

5. Consistently blog. This is my "quiet" time. Have fun with it an don't feel the pressure to write the best blog posts. This is for me and it's something that I enjoy.

6. Get out of the house more.

7. Unplug more.

8. Get "ready"more often. By this I mean wear something other than shorts and a t-shirt. My husband will like this!!!

So, these are things that I want to work on  and things that I want to accomplish. I know this won't happen overnight, but I feel like writing it down will hold me accountable. 

Do you have any goals?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment