Image Map

Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Favorite Songs

Hi Lovelies!

As a lot of you know I am a child of the 80s. I love everything about the 80s, the movies, the clothes, the hair styles, the tv shows, and most importantly, the music. I love the bubble gum pop, the hair bands, and of course, the power ballads.

So, the point of this post is my favorite music. Here are my three favorite songs and their videos. Sit back, relax, and enjoy some great music.

Bubble Gum Pop

My favorite singer from genre would have to be Debbie Gibson and her song Only in my Dreams.


This is song that I would always dance to in the privacy of my room. I would also belt out the lyrics using my hairbrush as a microphone. Am I the only one who did this? Please tell me I'm not.

Hair bands

My all time favorite hair band would have to be Bon Jovi and their song You Give Love a Bad Name.


I remember exactly where I was when I first heard this song. It was my freshman year in high school and I was at a homecoming dance in the gym on the school campus and when this song came everyone went out to the middle of the gym floor and started jumping up and down. This is when my love for Bon Jovi began.

My number two favorite hair band would have to be Def Leppard and their song Photograph.


Again, I remember where I was when I first heard this song. I was at a Demolay/Job's Daughters dance. I was sitting in a chair against the wall watching the others dance when this song came on. I loved this song and this was when my borderline obsession started with Def Leppard.

And last, but not least, the Power Ballad

My all time favorite power ballad would have to be Don't know what you got until it's gone, by Cinderella.


I honestly don't remember where I was when I first heard this song, but I do know it was on the radio.

Those are just a few of my favorite songs that I still listen to thanks to Pandora and Youtube. 

What are your favorite songs?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment