Image Map

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hello and November and Some Goals

Hi Lovelies!

I cannot believe that November is already here. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. Ahhhh.... I can already here the faint sounds of Christmas music. 

Tonight I am going to share some of my goals for November. This time I am keeping it as simple as I can. So here we go!

November Goals:

1.  GET MORE SLEEP!!!! That means going to bed at a reasonable hour.
2. Post on my blog at least once a day this month.
3. Take more pictures of the Little and share them on Facebook.
4. Keep up withe mountain of laundry.
5. Have date night with the Hubster every Saturday no matter what I have to do.
6. Spend 30 minutes every morning on my Bible studies.
7. Workout at least 3 times a week.

Hopefully, I can accomplish at least half of these goals. 

What are your goals for November?

~Angie

P.S. Remember to set your clocks back 1 hour tonight. (that means we get an extra hour of sleep tonight).


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie! Hope you can accomplish most of your goals this month, have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete