Image Map

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 2 What Christmas Means to Me

Hi Lovelies!

Welcome to Day #2 of Blogmas 2014! I know, I know..... I'm a day behind, but I will post Day #1 sometime today. Anyways, I'm participating in Blogmas 2014 with Sandy from Diary of a Stay At Home Mom. She has come up with some cool writing prompts for this and I am so excited to get started!

So, shall we?
Christmas is my favorite holiday. More so now that we have the Little. I don't need the presents, just seeing the joy in my child's eyes when she gets up on Christmas morning and sees the presents under the tree is the best Christmas present ever. 

So, what does Christmas mean to me?

It's pretty simple:


Family, love, turkey
Christmas movies, parades, Christmas music
Laughter, joy, The Little



Hot chocolate, gingerbread houses
Christmas cookies, being together
Lazy mornings, cozy evenings
traditions and Santa

What does Christmas mean to you?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment