Image Map

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Baby Girl- 26 and 27 weeks

Hi Lovelies!! 

Here is my update for this week!! 

Today is: May 19 2015

How far along: I am sitting at 27 weeks (I am combining this week and last week into this post).

Total weight gain: Still sitting at 16 pounds right now.

Baby is the size of: Cumcumber! She is about 15 inches and weighs approximately 2.5 pounds.

What's going on with the babe: Baby Girl iz practicing inhaling and exhaling and working her lungs. They're still quite immature, but would be capable of functioning -- with a lot of medical help -- if she were born now. She's also showing brain activity.  She sleeps and wakes at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers.

What's going on with Mama:  Officially in the I-want-to-live-in-yoga-pants phase, as we enter the third trimester! I am so excited!!! 

Baby is:  A Girl!!!

Maternity clothing: Bottoms, absolutely. Tops, still wearing non-maternity which means that i am wearing men's t-shirts size 3X to 4X.

Sleep: Tossing and turning with potty breaks in the middle of the night. Also, I am snoring and loudly too. (Still doing all of this!)

Movement: Lots of it and I love it!! She moves all the time!!

Cravings/Aversions:  Nutella on toast with a tall glass of chocolate milk!

Symptoms:
- heartburn
- out of breath quicker
-Acne

How has this pregnancy been different than the first:
- I was tossing and turning a little bit with Angelina. Also, I was getting tired pretty early with her. With this one, I'm staying up pretty late. I have more energy this time around. I still need to work on going to bed earlier.(Still need to work on all of this).

How big sister was this week: She is so excited to be a big sister!!Her bedtime routine has gotten a little bit easier. I just hope it continues.

The best moment(s) of this past week: Time with my family.

I'm looking forward to: Our next ultrasound which is at the beginning of June.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment