Image Map

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Baby Girl- 35 weeks

Hi Lovelies!! 

Here is my update for this week!! 

Today is : July 15, 2015

How far along: I am sitting at 35 weeks and 1 day.

Total weight gain: I lost some weight but I have gained at 4 pounds back. 

Baby is the size of a: Honey dew and she weighs approximately 5 and 1/4 pounds and is 18 inches long.



What is going on with the babe: She is breech and she is sitting right on my cervix with her legs straight out and her upper body is folded over her legs, where her face is right in front of her feet.She is still in this position (she's been in this way for weeks).


What's going on with Mama:  I'm starting to get uncomfortable when sleeping. I'm starting to get hot very easily and I feel huge.

Baby is:  A Girl!!!

And we have a name picked out!! I will announce the name tomorrow!
Maternity clothing: Bottoms, absolutely. Tops, still wearing non-maternity which means that i am wearing men's t-shirts size 3X to 4X.

Sleep: Tossing and turning with potty breaks in the middle of the night. Also, I am snoring and loudly too. (Still doing all of this!), and the heartburn is still there. Sleep is getting uncomfortable with all the kicks and jabs coming from the baby.

Movement: Lots of it and I love it!! She moves all the time!!

Cravings/Aversions: Sweets, just sweets since I cannot have them right now.

Symptoms:
- heartburn
- out of breath quicker
-Acne
-Braxton Hicks contractions
-Frequent potty breaks
-Round ligament pain

How has this pregnancy been different than the first:

Third trimester with Angelina was a bit easier than with this one. With this one, I have had heartburn almost daily and I have had more braxton hicks contractions. I have been going to weekly appointments and getting weekly NTS's and weekly ultrasounds ( I love seeing the baby every week).

I have been to Labor and Delivery three times since coming back from OU Medical Center. Everything checked out just fine with Baby Girl every time which makes me feel better. 

How big sister was this week: She is so excited to be a big sister!!Her bedtime routine has gotten a little bit easier. I just hope it continues.

The best moment(s) of this past week: Time with my family.

I'm looking forward to: Keeping her in my belly as long as I can and seeing the baby again at the appointment. 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment