Image Map

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Cadence- 38 weeks

Hi Lovelies!! 

Here is my update for this week!! 

Today is : August 8, 2015

How far along: I am sitting at 38 weeks and 4 days. 

Total weight gain: I lost some weight but I have gained about 5 pounds back. 

Baby is the size of a: pumpkin!!! I think she weighs a little over 8lbs. 




What is going on with the babe: She is still breech and she is sitting on my left side and she has her back facing towards the front. She has been in this position for the past several weeks and I don't see her changing positions any time before Tuesday.


What's going on with Mama:  I'm so ready to have this little girl. I have noticed that whenever I roll over my hips start to hurt. 

Baby is:  A Girl!!!

And her name is--- Cadence Rose Maya

Maternity clothing: Bottoms, absolutely. Tops, still wearing non-maternity which means that i am wearing men's t-shirts size 3X to 4X.

Sleep: Tossing and turning with potty breaks in the middle of the night. Also, I am snoring and loudly too. (Still doing all of this!), amazinglythe heartburn is finally gone, but sleep is getting more  uncomfortable with all the kicks and jabs coming from the baby.

Movement: Lots of it and I love it!! She moves all the time!!

Cravings/Aversions: Sweets, just sweets since I cannot have them right now.

Symptoms:
- heartburn
- out of breath quicker
-Acne
-Braxton Hicks contractions
-Frequent potty breaks
-Round ligament pain

How has this pregnancy been different than the first:

Third trimester with Angelina was a bit easier than with this one. With this one, I have had heartburn almost daily and I have had more braxton hicks contractions. I have been going to weekly appointments and getting weekly NTS's and weekly ultrasounds ( I love seeing the baby every week).

I have finally gone a week without going to Labor and Delivery unexpectedly. 

How big sister was this week: She is so excited to be a big sister!! She has been sick this weekend and she is finally back to her normal and giggly self.

The best moment(s) of this past week: Time with my family.

I'm looking forward to:Finally meeting her on Tuesday which is our scheduled c-section.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment