Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good evening Lovelies!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours was packed with lots of snuggles, playing outside, and spending time together. In a little less than a week we will become a family of four and we are spending as much time as we can with Angelina before her baby sister enters this world. 

We still have the following left to do before she gets here:
~ finish the baby's room (hang pictures and put away her clothes)
~ pack our hospital bags
~ stock panty, refrigerator, and freezer with food that the Husband can prepare
~ clean out the care and install the infant car seat
~ set up the pack and play

Okay, maybe I should get to the point of this post. It's Monday and that means it's time for Happy Homemaker Monday!!

On the weather front:

I wish it rain here!!! Being 9 months pregnant and this heat makes me miserable!!


On my bedside table:

Terms of Endearment
The Evening Star

What's on my TV today:

Still watching Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The Wonder Years.

I plan on watching some movies as well; Click, The Lost Boys, Steel Magnolias Fried Green Tomatoes just to name a few. 

I'm still working on watching the movies that I have listed above.

On the menu tonight:
Frito pies and chilli with apples.

Menu for this week:

I need to do some grocery shopping on Wednesday, so I will fill in the rest of the menu then.

Monday: Chicken stir fry
Tuesday: Beef stew and homemade bread

Wednesday: Grocery shopping

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday: Pot roast with potatoes and carrots

Sunday: Baked potatoes, salad, and fruit

On my To Do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Living room
Dining room
Bathrooms
Bedrooms

New recipe I want to try:

I found this recipe on Pinterest and I cannot wait to make this in a couple of weeks!!!

Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes


In the craft basket:

I'm still working on stickers for my shop and  hope to have a sale sometime this week. And I am hoping to add some more planner bands that I have made in the last couple of days.

Looking forward to this week:

My last OB appointment which is the Wednesday and doing some baby shopping.

Tips and tricks:

I haven't found any yet. 

Blog hopping:

 I haven't read to many blogs this week.

Favorite photo from last week:

This is still my favorite photo!
 Lessons I learned from  last week:

Sometimes keeping my mouth shut is the best thing that I can do.

On my mind:

The c-section that I will be having in less than 10 days. I know what to expect, but I am still nervous about it.

Devotionals, prayers, and bible verses:

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment