Image Map

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Currently


Eating...nothing at the moment, I did however eat a bowl of honey nut cheerios. So good!!

Watching... one of my favorite TV shows "Friends".



Reading... I am about to start Stephen King's 11/22/63






Loving...my life, my husband, and my little girls.


Working...on planner inserts and grab bags for my etsy shop. I hope to release these sometime next week.

Listening...the TV, I'm binge watching Friends at the moment.

Buying...nothing at the moment.

Planning...my daughter's fundraiser and her birthday party.

Wondering...how I'm going to plan both the fundraiser and birthday for next month.

Feeling...Loved, tired, and happy.

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

XOXO

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment