Image Map

Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/7/2017

Good Morning Lovelies and Happy Monday?  

How was your weekend?

It was pretty good. We didn't do much.We tool our oldest to her friend's birthday party on Saturday and just relaxed on Sunday.



The weather:::



On my reading pile:::

I am reading Lethal by Sandra Brown. I'm on chapter 2 and I really like to so far.




Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::

I have been watching old reality shows on the E channel

On my TV:::

Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch
Party of Five
13 Reasons Why
The Crown

On the menu for this week:::

Monday-Baked potatoes, salad, fruit
Tuesday- Creamy ranch chicken
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Beans, cornbread, fried potatoes
Friday- Tacos, chips, veggies, fruit
Saturday- Homemade meatballs
Sunday- Ham (slow cooker), mashed potatoes, veggies, fruit

On my to do list:::

Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Clean bathrooms, bedrooms, and laundry room

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Working on my new shop
Work on website for newspaper
Write Mattie Beal story for newspaper
Plan C's birthday party

Happening this week:::

Shopping for school supplies
C's birthday
C's birthday party

Looking around the house:::

My house is clean!!!

What I'm wearing today:::

black shorts and a red t-shirt (my pjs)

One of my simple pleasures:::

Watching a good movie on Netflix

Bible verse, Devotional::: 


No comments:

Post a Comment