Image Map

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!!

I'm late getting this post up, but here is what I have been up to this wonderful Wednesday!

What I'm eating this week: This week's meal plan is full of sandwiches, breakfast for dinner, and one or two slow cooker meals. It's a busy week!

What I'm working on this week: I'm still working on planner bands, planner clips, and planner inserts. I hope to have these listed soon in my shop. I am also working on a new project with my hubby. I hope to talk about it soon, but I'm very excited to be working on this with him since it's something that I have always wanted to do.

What I'm watching/reading: Right now I am reading Lethal by Sandra Brown. She a new author that I discovered at our local library.


What I'm listening to: Party of Five on Free Form

What I'm loving: Just spending time with my family before my oldest daughter has to go back to school in a few weeks. I cannot believe that she will be in the 2nd grade!!! 

What are you up to this Wednesday?





No comments:

Post a Comment