Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Show and Tell: AFew of my Favorite Things

I saw this on another blog, however, it is supposed to be done in a vlog format. I decided to change it up a bti (I'm to chicken to do a vlog) and write it as a blog post instead complete with pictures. Here are the questions that I have decided to anwers:

1). A piece of jewelry you wear every day
 This is not my actual wedding ring, but it is very similar to the one that I have!! I wear my wedding rings every day. I haven't taken them since the day the Husband gave them to me (3 years ago this December).

 2). Your favorite book you are currently reading
I love the Dresdon Dolls series by V.C. Andrews. I finished the first book about a month ago and now I'm reading the second book.


3). Your favorite hair product of all time
I love this stuff!!! It's the only thing that will get all of the tangles out of my hair. I use it about 3 times a week to keep the tangles at bay and a plus is that it makes my hair feel so soft.

4). Your favorite food in your pantry

I love this peanut butter and I keep at least two jars in my pantry at all times. It makes awesome peanut butter cookies too!

5). Your favorite pair of shoes
 I love love love these Birkenstock sandals! I do alot of walking in the summer and these just feel so comfortable!
Well, there you have it, my five favorite things!! What are you favorites things?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment