Image Map

Friday, June 8, 2012

Things I'm loving: Summer edition

There many things that I love about summertime. Here are just a few of my favorites!!

1. Farmer's Markets

I love the taste of fresh fruits and veggies during the summer!
We have a framer's marker in our that I cannot wait to visit.

2. Ice cold lemonade

I love ice cold lemonade on a hot day! It tastes so refreshing.

3. Cook outs

 I love having friends and family over for grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. I cannot wait to try out a new hamburger recipe that I recently found. I will share the recipe in a later post.

4. Catching fireflies


I cannot wait to introduce my little girl to my favorite past time! She's going to love it.

5. Summer reading




Just reading reading this one and had to return it to the library. I plan to check out again very soon. I'm liking the book, a bit disturbing due to the nature of the topic.

I  love all things Titanic and I cannot wait to read this book.



I have read many comments about this book on message boards and blogs. I'm intrigued by the comments, and cannot wait to read this little gem.

What do you love about summertime?

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment