Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

Ways to enjoy drinking water

I drink water. I drink lots of water. All I drink is water (sometimes a throw in some juice or kool-aid) and I just get tired of it sometimes.  Sometimes it's not enjoyable, however I have come up with a few strategies to make myself enjoy drinking water.

I think part of the strategy should include drinking water from a cute, fun tumbler


Another strategy could be drinking water from this pretty glass container.



I would love to get this cute water dispenser.
I know that if I were to buy this particular water dispenser and fill it with water and fresh lemon and lime slices I know I would enjoy drinking water more. 

Another strategy could also be to use the fun water drops.

These fun water drops should help me to enjoy drinking water as well. Who wouldn't want to drink colorful pretty water?

So, my question for you is.......do you like to drink plain water all the time? How do you get yourself to drink more water too?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment