Image Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday (on a Tuesday)

Hi Lovelies!
Happy Tuesday!!! Sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks, but I have been planning the Little's birthday party and I have had back to back OB appointment with a couple of ultrasounds.

 I was supposed to post my Happy Homemaker Monday post yesterday, but as you can see that did not happen. I am however, posting it today and I will be back with a couple more posts dealing with being 18 weeks pregnant and I will have a gender reveal post up sometime today.

So, here is my Happy Homemaker Monday post:



The weather outside is:

Absolutely beautiful!!! It's sunny, warm, and 75 degrees outside!!!

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Cereal and fruit
As I look outside my window:

The sun is shining and the neighbors next door are mowing their lawn.

Right now I am:

Sitting on the couch, watching A Different World on Netflix and writing this post.
As I look around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up and the kitchen needs to be cleaned.
 
On today's to do list:

Laundry
Cleaning
Homework
Currently reading:

Right now I'm reading one of my favorite series by V.C. Andrews, The Casteel series

On the TV today:

Right now I am watching Gilmore Girls and A Different World







On the menu this week:

Monday: Steak fingers, fries, and fruit
Tuesday: Spaghetti and veggies, fruit
Wednesday: Sandwiches, chips, veggies, and fruit
Thursday: Beef stew with cornbread
Friday: Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday: Leftovers from Thursday and Friday
Sunday: Beans and cornbread

What I am creating at the moment:

New stickers for my shop

Favorite photo from the camera:

I will post this later
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, or devotionals:


Have a wonderful Tuesday Lovelies!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment