To me, it is---
- waking up every time she makes a noise on the monitor and find it nearly impossible to go back to sleep.
- finding new and creative ways to get her to eat because she is such a picky eater.
- sneaking into your child's room when they are sleeping to watch them dream.
- kissing boo boos and telling them it will be okay.
- cleaning up the pile of toys and books only to have them scattered all over the floor five minutes later and realizing that it is okay and to just go with the flow.
- crying at random times because you hope you are not screwing them up.
- going shopping only to find yourself spending money on clothes for your kid instead of on yourself without even realizing it.
- loving another so unconditionally and knowing that you are willing to sacrifice anything just make sure that their needs are being met.
What is motherhood to you?