Image Map

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Goals

Hi Lovelies!!

I decided to sit down this evening and organize my March (in my planner)  and to jot down some goals that I want to accomplish. Now, I can't recap my goals for February, because I didn't make any (oops). 

So here's what I'm planning for March in the terms of goals:

1. Implement a cleaning routine. 

In order to accomplish this I will following The Flylady. I have seen this on facebook and it seems to be working for most. I just hope I can stick with it this time. I have tried a few times and have just given up. This time I will stick with it and my house will be clean and decluttered by the end of the month. 

2. Plan the Little's birthday party.

We have the place reserved for the day that we have picked and all we need to now is to order the birthday cake and buy the decorations. 

3. Have a fun spring break.

We need to plan a fun trip.

4. Work on the nursery.

The room and closet need to be cleaned out, the crib needs to put together and there is a list that just goes on and on and on.

5. Work the Little's bedroom (Frozen theme).

She wants a Frozen theme, so I'll see what I can pull together. Pinterest, here I come!!

Well, those are my goals for March. What goals do you have planned for March?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment