Image Map

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cadence- One month

Hi Lovelies,

I know I have not shared my birth story yet (this will a post later in the week), but I just wanted to share Cadence's monthly stats with you. I cannot believe that she will is 5 weeks old already. Time does fly, doesn't it? I am cherishing these moments for as long as I can and I am soaking up all of the baby snuggles. Also, I am enjoying seeing how Angelina interacts with Cadence. She is very protective of her and just loves her to pieces. 

Anyway, here are Cadence's monthly stats:

Weight:  Right now she is almost 9 pounds give or take a few ounces.

Height: At her 2 week appointment she measured at 20 inches, she seems to have grown some in the last few weeks though.

Eating: She is exclusively formula fed and right now she is taking between 4 to 6 ounces every 3-4 hours. 

Sleeping: She is taking a nap after every feeding and she has slept in 4 hour stretches at night. This means that she wakes up twice in the middle of the night to eat. 

Clothing size: She is still in newborn sizes and sometimes she can wear 0-3 months sizes depending on the brand.

Likes:  She loves to lay in the floor and loves to kick her legs!! She loves her daddy and sister!

Dislikes: She hates having a wet diaper.

Playing: Right now she isn't playing, but that will change in the next few months. We can't wait to see how she plays with Angelina. 

Well, there are her monthly stats!! I am not sure if I will be sharing pictures of Cadence just yet. I have to discuss this with the Hubster. It's completely up to him if I do. 

Good night my Lovelies!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment