Image Map

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday Tidbits

Hi Lovelies!! 

Well, school is in full swing over here!! Angelina has been in kindergarten for a month and is really enjoying it. We had attempted to homeschool her for preschool but we quickly learned that she is more of a social learner and wants to be around kids her age. She is thriving and learning so so much!! We are so proud of her.

Cadence is 7 weeks today. It's amazing how much she has grown. She is such a sweet baby and is just the cutest thing in the world (I know, I am a bit biased). 

Angelina has her first field trip in a couple of weeks. She is so excited about it. 

I cannot believe that it's almost October and that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. 

I finally started watching  The Voice and I am loving it more than American Idol. 

Well, there you have it, just some of the things that I have been thinking about lately. Have a great evening and I will talk to ya tomorrow!! Good Night!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment