Image Map

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!!

Tonight I'm sharing a list of all of my ridiculous obsessions. If these types of posts have taught me anything, it's this: I'm so basic and I am happy with that. 

1. How I Met Your Mother



I recently discovered this gem of a TV show on Netflix. I have been watching it during our early morning feeding times (2AM and 6AM) and I have been enjoying it.

2. Farmer's Markets




3.  Candy Corn M&Ms



These are seriously the greatest things!! Love them!!!

4. Nutella

 
I could eat this by the spoonful and I hate to admit it but I have. Several times!!

5. My new Monthly/Weekly Day Designer from Target



This is not a picture of my planner, but I do love it!! I like the schedule and the to do list and it has really helped me plan my day out more.

What are you loving this Wednesady?

~Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment