Image Map

Saturday, December 5, 2015

A Few of My Favortie Things

Hi Lovelies!

December, you really snuck up on me! But I'm not mad about it. Christmas is only a few short weeks away, and I'm already in the holiday spirit. I have been pinning a lot lately, so I wanted to share a few of the things that have caught my eye. Take a peek and have a great weekend!

1. Elf 



I love love love this everything about this movie!! It's a tradition to watch after we have decorated our tree.

2.  Christmas trees!!



I have always wanted a Christmas tree  decorated all in purple. One day I will have one!

3.  Christmas decorations




This is such a pretty tablescape. One day I will do this!!

4. Christmas cookies




One of my favorite cookies to may for the holidays.

What are some of your favorite things? Have a nice evening Lovelies!! Talk to ya tomorrow!!!

XOXO

~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment