Image Map

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!

Just checking in!!! We have been busy with out Thanksgiving preparations. Here is what I am currently up to!!! 

What we were eating this week

So far we have eaten: spaghetti and meatballs, garlic chicken with pasta, leftovers, beans and cornbread, chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes, sandwiches, and Thi Lovanksgiving dinner.

What I'm reminiscing about

Past Thanksgivings. 

What I'm loving

I love this combination for the Fall.




What we've been up to

Just spending time together as a family and the Hubs and I are working on a big project together.

What I'd dreading

The rain and ice that will be starting Thursday morning and will last through the weekend. 

What I'm excited about

Thanksgiving and spending the day with friends and family

What I'm watching/reading

I'm watching all the the Friends Thanksgiving episodes. As for reading, I've been reading the Cutler Series by V.C. Andrews on my kindle app.


What I'm listening to

My hubby talking, the dryer, the video that I am watching in youtube, and the TV.
What I'm wearing


A gray t-shirt and black shorts
 

What I'm doing this weekend

Probably just relaxing with the family since the weather will be pretty bad.

What else is new
  
My daughter was named Student of the Month at school yesterday!!! We are so proud of her!!

Good Night Lovelies!!!

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment