Image Map

Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday -- 5/23/2016

Hi Lovelies, can you believe that Monday is already here? This weekend went by in the blink of an eye.

Around 2am this morning we had some sever weather and a tornado warning come through our area. It was pretty scary for a while, which meant that me and the girls spent about an hour sitting in the bathtub. Thankfully, all that happened was the electricity was out all morning and most of the afternoon. 

Anyway, it's time to link up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday.




The weather outside is: 

We had severe storms and a tornado warning last night, which meant that me and the girls spent an hour in the bathtub waiting for the storm to pass. Right now, it's dark and cloudy and it seems we will be getting a break tonight.

 Breakfast time...what is on your plate this morning

Since our a electricity was out this morning we had gold fish crackers and nutella and ritz crackers. Yeah, I know, very healthy.....


As I look out my window:

Cloudy with intermittent sunshine. The front yard needs to mowed.

Right now I am:

Writing this post, watching Grounded for life, and listening to the hubster talk about his class 
 

On today's to do list

It's a long one with mostly household chores and working in my planners.

Currently reading

Still reading My sister's keeper and thinking about checking out the "Little House" books again.



 On the TV today (Netflix)

Gilmore Girls
The Ranch (Love this and I highly recommend it)
Friends
Family Ties
Seventh Heaven
Ground for Life

On the menu this week:

Monday- BBQ chicken sandwiches, chips
Tuesday- Baked potatoes, salad
Wednesday- sandwiches, chips
Thursday- Pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks, salad
Saturday- Roast, potatoes, carrots
Sunday- Beans and cornbread

What I'm creating at the moment:

Planner inserts and revamping my menu planner.

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week

I want to this panini recipe, it looks so yummy!!!




Devotional or Quotes:




XOXO
~Angie








No comments:

Post a Comment