Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Confess.....






Confession- I had peanut butter and syrup for breakfast this morning and I must say it was good.

Confession- I love reading the books that I read when I was in grade school, i.e. The Little House books, The Ramona books, the Sweet Valley Books series....

Confession- I'm not a coffee drinker ( I hate the taste of coffee), but I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee.

Confession- Even though I don't drink coffee, I however own 2,890 coffee mugs.

Confession- I don't know how to use snap chat and I don't to know how to use it.

Confession- I binge watch TV series on Netflix (Gilmore Girls, Friends, Grounded For Life, A Different World just name a few).

Confession- I'm excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!!

What do you confess to?

XOXO

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment