Image Map

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hi Lovelies,

Oh man oh man!! Am I glad it's Friday (well what's left of it). My biggest little started the first grade this week (insert crying emoji here) and I didn't cry as much I did when she started kindergarten. She had a great first week and is looking forward to going back on Monday!!

Anyway, here is this week's edition of Friday favorites:


Favorite throw back: Homemade Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli.  This was one of my favorite meals to eat as a kid. I'm so excited to have finally found a recipe for this!!


Favorite must have:  Chocolate cloud cupcakes. When I saw these I knew that I had to make them. I love chocolate and anything chocolate filled.


Favorite dip:  Peanut butter S'mores cheesecake dip. OMG!!! When I stumbled upon this recipe I laughed out loud at how insanely delicious this looked!!


Favorite bite: Italian meatballs.  No words needed!!!



Favorite funny: 25 Husbands that must be stopped. I laughed until I cried reading through this.




Favorite sip: Slow cooked spiced white hot chocolate.


Have  a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment