Image Map

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Currently 8/13/16




Eating...nutella on toast and drinking some milk.

Watching... Steel Magnolias on Amazon.







Reading...Nothing at the moment. I need to find some new authors to read.

Loving...my life, my husband, and my little girls.

Working...on planner inserts and grab bags for my etsy shop. The grab bags have been listed in the shop and I hope to have the planner inserts listed this weekend.  I'm also working on a meal planner as well and I am designing some sticker "flakes" for my daughter's planner.

Listening...the TV, I'm watching Chances Are at the moment.

Buying...nothing at the moment.

Planning...I plan to work on my etsy shop this weekend. I an also organizing the house and fine tuning my morning and evening routines before the start of school next week.

Wondering...actually nothing at the moment

Feeling...drained and overwhelmed.

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

What are currently up to at the moment?

XOXO

~Angie 


No comments:

Post a Comment