Image Map

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Favorite Hororr Movies

Hi Lovelies!

With Halloween coming up I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite horror movies. Now, I have always been a fan of horror movies and I understand that some of you might not be, but that's okay. If you are not a fan of horror movies then you might just want to skip this post altogether. For those who love horror movies get your popcorn and your big fuzzy blankets ready!!!



1. The Scream series (1996). I love this series!! It's nineties nostalgia in a slasher film. What's not to love?

2. Friday the 13th 1, 2 , and 3. That's it...just those three!! I love all three of these. The third movie I still have a hard time watching because it freaks me out that much.

3. Halloween. Jamie Lee Curtis is the best! Need I say more?

4. Rosemary's baby (1968). Just the right of freaky to scare the crap out of me.

5. The Exorcist (1973). Probably the most disturbing movie on this list and probably the most offensive movie I have ever seen.

6. The Shining (1980). One of the most visually beautiful horror films in my opinion. Jack Nicholson is super creepy in this one!!

7. It. This needs to be on this list. That damn clown gave nightmares for months!! It was worth it thought because I loved the story and the movie!

8. Identity. This is another favorite of mine and John Cusack was awesome in it!  I loved that multiple personality disorder was the focus of the story.

9. A Nightmare of Elm Street. This is another favorite of mine. After seeing the moving I would not take baths for months, which brings me to the last movie on the list.

10. Psycho. I would not take showers after seeing this movie, yet it us one of my favorites!

What are your favorite horror movies?

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment