Image Map

Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday- 10/3/16

Hi Lovelies!!

Good morning!!! I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend. We spent our weekend relaxing and visiting our local museum. While we were there we noticed that are switching out the exhibits again. This time the exhibit is "Grossology". It teaches kids about the inner workings of the human body. Let me just say that my daughter is very excited for this one. She cannot wait until it opens, it's all she has talked about all weekend.  Here are some pics I found online of the exhibit:









Anyway, back to the task at hand.... I am linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at home Mom. So, put your feet up, grab your favorite drink, and let's get this party started!!

On the weather front:

I love this time of year!



On my bedside table:

Nothing since I don't have a bedside table.

On my TV:

Just the usual, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and How I Met Your Mother. Now I have added Stranger Things, and The Ranch (October 7th).

Thinking and pondering:

Opening a second etsy shop and wondering how I am going to do it.

Listening to:

The TV

Favorite Youtube video last week:

Cleaning videos, morning routine and evening routine videos, and plan with me videos.

On the menu this week:

I will come back to this question later. I cannot find my menu plan!!!

On my To do list:

Housework
Laundry
Setting up this week in my planner
Reorganizing C's clothes

Looking forward to:

Finally getting a new washer!!! Hopefully this will happen soon. This needs to happen really soon.

What I plan on doing for myself this week:

Reading, reading, and more reading.

Devotionals, scripture reading, and key versers:


Have a nice Monday Lovelies!!

Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment