Image Map

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!! Here's what I'm up to this Wednesday

What I'm eating this week:  I have a meal plan full of comfort foods for this week. I think it's the cooler weather that is coming that is to blame!! So far I have made spaghetti and meatballs, I will be making beef stew, chicken noodle soup, and creamy chicken and noodles.

What I'm working on this week: I'm working on planner bands, planner clips, and inserts for my new shop that will be launching next week. I am so excited about this and I cannot wait to share some sneak peeks with everyone! Shop's name will be announced this weekend!

What I'm watching/reading: Right now I am watching Gilmore Girls (again), Stranger Things, The Ranch, and I just discovered This Is Us











What I'm listening to: Actually I'm watching videos on Youtube of some of my favorite 80s hair bands! Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Poison, Def Lepard, just to name a few.

What I'm loving: Everything Fall!! Bring on the sweaters and hot chocolate and football (GO COWBOYS!!)





What are you up to this Wednesday?





No comments:

Post a Comment