Image Map

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Getting to know me

Hi Lovelies!!

I found this survey floating around Facebook and I thought it be a good way for my lovely readers to get know me.  Feel free to copy and paste and share in the comments. I would love to get to know you as well!

Enjoy and have fun!


1. Are you named after someone? 






Yes..... which means I have two middle names and I was named after both of my grandmothers

2. When is the last time you cried? 


Yesterday

3. Do you like your handwriting?

Most of the time

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Turkey

5. How many children do you have?

Two girls

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? 







Absolutely!

7. Do you use sarcasm?

Never! See what I did there?

8. Do you still have your tonsils? 


Yes!

9. Would you bungee jump? 




Nope and I won't zipline either

10. What is your favorite kind of cereal?






Cookie Crisp right of the box with a glass of milk

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take off? 


Nope

12. Do you think you're strong?


I would like to think that I am

13. Favorite ice cream flavor?


Chocolate chip cookie dough

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?


Their eyes

15. Red or pink? 


Pink

16. What is the least favorite physical thing you like about yourself?

My weight

17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?




Gray short and no shoes

18. What was the last thing you ate? 



A brownie and  glass of milk

19. What are you listening to right now?

Johnny Cash singing "Tennessee Flat Top Box" on you tube

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? 





Pink

21. Favorite smells?


Freshly mowed grass and freshly brewed coffee

22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? 



My husband

23. Favorite sport to watch? 







Football (NFL), The Dallas Cowboys

24. Hair color? 


Brown

25. Eye color?

Blue

26. Do you wear contacts? 



Nope and I will never wear them

27. Favorite food to eat? 


Italian

28. Scary movies or happy endings?

Depends on the mood I am in.


29. Last movie you watched?





Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked

30. What color shirt are you wearing? 


Red

31. Summer or Winter?



Summer

32. Hugs or kisses? 


Both

33. What book are you reading right now? 


Where are the children by Mary Higgins Clark

34. Who do you miss right now? 

My grandparents



35. What is on your mouse pad? 


A picture of my husband and daughter

36. What is the last TV program you Watched?

Friends on Netflix

37. What is the best sounding noise? 

My daughters laughing together

38. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? 



The Beatles

39. What is the furthest you have ever traveled? 


Florida

40. Do you have a special talent?

Baking

41. Where were you born?


Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment