It's been awhile! Sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks, but life has been busy with Girl Scouts and the paper that the hubster and I have been working on. Anyways, I am bringing back Show and Tell Sunday and this week's questions are all about Thanksgiving. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next Thursday?
Anyways, let's get to the questions!!
(1) Favorite Thanksgiving memory: The first Thanksgiving that I made all by myself. It turned out better than I thought it would and last year's Thanksgiving that we spent with some very dear friends of ours.
(2) Favorite Thanksgiving food: Granny cornbread dressing. I love making this and I have been told that it comes very close to the original.
(3) What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have? watching the Cowboys play!! They are 8-1 this season and we are so excited to see how they can go with Dak Prescott as their quarterback. GO COWBOYS!!!
(4) What are you most looking forward to this Thanksgiving? Spending time with my family and friends.
Next Weeks Questions:
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Happy Show and Tell Sunday everyone!!