Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday- 11/14/16

Hi Lovelies and Hello Monday!

It's Monday, so that means it's time for a Happy Homemaker Monday link up! I am linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at home Mom. So, put your feet up, grab your favorite drink, and let's get this party started!!

On the weather front:

I love this time of year! Look at those temps!! Can you believe that we are half way through November and it's still warn and sunny?



On my bedside table:

Nothing since I don't have a bedside table.

On my TV:

Just the usual, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and How I Met Your Mother. Now I have added Stranger Things,the Gilmore Girls revival movies (these premier November 25th) and Fuller House (premiers December 9th).

Thinking and pondering:

Opening a second etsy shop and wondering how I am going to do it. Working on the newspaper with the Husband and working on articles for the paper.

Listening to:

The TV

Favorite Youtube video last week:

Cleaning videos, morning routine and evening routine videos, and plan with me videos.

On the menu this week:

I will come back to this question later, because I am still working on it.

On my To do list:

Housework
Laundry
Setting up this week in my planner
Reorganizing C's clothes

Looking forward to:

Thanksgiving with family and friends

What I plan on doing for myself this week:

Reading, reading, and more reading.

Devotionals, scripture reading, and key versers:



Have a nice Monday Lovelies!!

Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment