I know we are two weeks into April and I am just now posting my goals for April. Life has been busy with Girl Scout meetings and trying to find businesses to advertise in our newspaper. Anyway, before I get started on reviewing my goals from last month, I thought I would share that I have a Facebook page for my blog. To like my page, please click here. Thank you!
I don't think I ever got around to posting my March goals, but I do know that I did write them down. So, here they are:
1. Read 2 books, this did not happen. I think I need to drop to reading one book. That may help.
2. Find a new bible study, still looking. Any suggestions?
Now, on to my goals for April!
1. Celebrate Easter with friends.
2. Read at least one book.
3. Find and complete a new bible study.
4. Workout 3x a week.
5. Open new Etsy shop.
6. Become a Jamberry consultant, again.
7. Eat healthier
8. Drink more water.
What are your goals for this month?