Image Map

Friday, April 14, 2017

April Goals


Hello Lovelies!!

I know we are two weeks into April and I am just now posting my goals for April. Life has been busy with Girl Scout meetings and trying to find businesses to advertise in our newspaper. Anyway, before I get started on reviewing my goals from last month, I thought I would share that I have a Facebook page for my blog. To like my page, please click here. Thank you!

I don't think I ever got around to posting my March goals, but I do know that I did write them down. So, here they are:

March Goals--

1. Read 2 books, this did not happen. I think I need to drop to reading one book. That may help.

2. Find a new bible study, still looking. Any suggestions?

3. Take a day trip during Spring Break, I can actually mark this off of my list!!!! We went to the Great Plains Museum and then we went to the Holy City and we also went on a hike (which was scary and fun at the same time).

4. Get ahead on blog posts, I can mark this one off too!!!

Now, on to my goals for April!





1. Celebrate Easter with friends.

2. Read at least one book.

3. Find and complete a new bible study.

4. Workout 3x a week.

5. Open new Etsy shop.

6. Become a Jamberry consultant, again.

7. Eat healthier

8. Drink more water.

What are your goals for this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment