Image Map

Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Letters

Hi Lovelies!!

TGIF!!! It's the weekend!!! Yaaay!!!! We have a lot going on this weekend, especially Saturday. We our Girl Scouts Day Camp and it's going to be so much fun.

Anyway, here is my edition of Friday Letters. Enjoy!!

Friday Letters 


Dear God, thank you for giving me another day.

Dear body, I really need to pamper you more often. You deserve it. You also need more sleep and I need to get you in much better shape.

Dear weather, please bring the sun back! Please bring the warm weather back.

Dear Paul, I know I drive you absolutely crazy some days, but I love you and I would be lost without you. You are an awesome husband and an awesome daddy to our girls. We love you so so much!!

Dear Girls, you light up my life with your infectious smiles and laughter. I love being your mommy!

Dear Netflix, Thank you for putting Party of Five on the website. I love this show!

Dear House, you need some serious TLC this weekend.

Dear Laundry, I loathe you.... why does it seems like you multiply everyday?

Dear Blog Friends, thank you stopping by and reading! I appreciate it!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment