Image Map

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Hi Lovelies!

Tonight's post is going up a bit late due to the thunderstorm that just passed through and to two little girls who needed some extra cuddles due to said thunderstorm. So, tonight's post is all about being thankful and believe me I know that I have a lot to be thankful for.  Now, these are not ranked in any order..... here we go!


1. My awesome husband and my two beautiful little girls. They bring me so much joy and love.

2. The sound of the rain on the roof of the house. It is such a pleasant and relaxing sound to fall asleep to (except when thunder accompanies the rain).

3. Friends that I can count on.

4. A college education.

5. Netflix binges (Party of Five, 13 Reasons Why, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Gilmore Girls).

6. Lazy Sundays.

7. Ice water.

8. The smell of freshly baked cookies.

9. The smell of freshly cut grass.

10. Pens that write well.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment