Image Map

Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 5/22/201

Good Morning Lovelies!!  Welcome to another edition of Happy Homemaker Monday!! 




The weather:::

After the storms on Thursday and Friday (tornado watches, high winds in the triple digits, and electricity going out and flooding), the sun is finally shining!! Oh, how I missed the sun. The weather is supposed to be nice, sunny, and warm.

On my reading pile:::

Weep No More My Lady (Mary Higgins Clark)



Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::

I finally watched Divergent. I actually like better than The Hunger Games.

On my TV:::

Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch
Party of Five
13 Reasons Why
The Crown

On the menu for this week:::

Monday- Beans and cornbread
Tuesday- Chicken and cheese quesadillas chips, rice, veggies and fruit
Wednesday- Sandwiches, chips, veggie and fruit
Thursday- Beans and cornbread, fried potatoes
Friday- Pizza, breadsticks and salad
Saturday- Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, and fruit
Sunday- Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes

On my to do list:::

Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Clean bathrooms, bedrooms, and laundry room

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Working on my new shop
Work on website for newspaper

Happening this week:::

Grocery shopping for the week
A trip to the museum

Looking around the house:::

My house is actually clean!!!

What I'm wearing today:::

Gray shorts and a gray t-shirt

One of my simple pleasures:::

Sitting on the couch and reading a good book
 
Bible verse, Devotional::: 













No comments:

Post a Comment