Image Map

Saturday, May 6, 2017

My Saturday in a Nutshell

I am so tired right now....and worried. My husband had to take our oldest daughter to the ER tonight because she complained about being dizzy. Okay, let me back up a bit.... she attended a Girl Scout Day Camp at our local park. It was HOT, but I made sure that she drank plenty of water and that she did not get too hot. She was outside for about 4 to 5 hours, when we got home she stayed outside for another hour, during this time we tried to get her to come in but she wouldn't listen. Well, a couple of hours after she had been inside, she started complaining about being dizzy, so the husband decided to take her to the ER.

 Now, I am sitting here waiting and worrying and praying that she is okay.

She did have fun at her day camp. She finally had her first campfire s'more, which she had fun making herself, she had fun all of the activities. Her favorite was the bird feeder activity and the bubble art that she created. My only regret is that I don't have very many pictures of the day camp. I think I took maybe 2, then my battery died on my phone.



So, that was my Saturday in a nutshell. The house is a mess and the laundry is piling up, but we did have some fun and we made some memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. 

How was your Saturday?



No comments:

Post a Comment