Image Map

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun Mom Survey

I found this on a message board that I belong to and thought it would be fun to post. Plus, I'm avoiding studying and cleaning the house while Baby Bear is asleep!!!

Here it is-

1. How long have you been a Mom? one year 

2. How many children call you (or have called you) Mommy? 1
 

3. Girl? Boy? Both? How many? 1 beautiful baby girl
 

4. Did you know what you were having before you gave birth? yes, we couldn't wait to find out
 

5. How old were you when you became a Mom? 37
 

6. How long were you in labor? 14 hours, but I had to have a c section 

7. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom? Watching my baby girl grow up and experience the fun things in life like Christmas morning.
 

8. What’s your least favorite thing? don't have one!!!
 

9. Do you want more kids? Yes, in fact, we are currently TTC baby #2
 

10. Does/did daddy change diapers? Occasionally 
 

11. Is/are your child(ren) named after anyone? Yes
 

12. How did you come up with their name(s)? She was named after both me and DH (Here first name is a form of my first name and her middle name is the same as DH's
 

13. When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? She hasn't gotten in trouble yet, but I will be the "bad cop"
 

14. What is the longest you have been away from your children? two hours at the most
 

15. Bedtime routine? Bath, book, bottle
 

16. Are your toes painted? nope
 

17. Last movie you saw in the theatre? Clash of the Titans
 

18. Last time you had a date? Last summer
 

19. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom? Time w/DH
 

20. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom? Alone time.
 

21. Best mom perk? Someone to call me mama
 

22. Snack you sneak bites from your child? none
 

23. When the kid is napping, you are? depends on the day and time
 

24. Where is your child now? napping2

25. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently? I probably wouldn't do anything differently

~ Mama Bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment