Image Map

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

I cannot believe it's already Wednesday Two more days until Friday!! Anyway, here are my Wednesday Randoms.

1. I'm watching all of my Friends DVDs. I only have 5 of the seasons (seasons 1,3,7,9,10). All I need now are the remaining seasons 2,4,5,6,9.

2. I'm reading Sweet Valley High Confidential. So far, I'm love, love, loving it!!! It takes me back to when I would curl up in my bed at night and read until the wee hours of the morning. I loved getting lost in the world of Sweet Valley!!

3. I have washed 4 loads of clothes, and have only folded and put away one of those loads. Laundry is my nemesis!!!

4. I made stew for supper tonight. Yummo!

5. The weather here is so-so. One minute it's cloudy and cool and the next minute it is sunny and hot. I am so ready for summer.



6. It's the third week, and I am already behind in my classes.



7. I'm almost done with my incompletes, I should be finished by the end of next week.



8. We think Baby Bear will be a lefty.



9. Baby Bear's 2nd Easter was AWESOME!!! Post to come later.



10. Mama Bear is getting a mini makeover this Friday. I cannot wait!!

~Mama Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment