Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

Well, it's time for another addition of Happy Homemaker Monday!!! 

1. The Weather

It's been a lot cooler the last few days and I'm loving it!! Right now, it's 74 degrees and we might even see some rain tonight. Fingers crossed. 

2. On my reading pile

I'm still reading Petals on the Wind and my bible study book Nehemiah.

3. On my TV

I have been trying to watch The Wedding Planner and Cruel Intentions, but Netflix isn't cooperating tonight. Right now, I'm watching reruns of Friends on Nick at Nite.






4. On the menu for this week

Monday- Tacos
Tuesday- Chicken garbage bread (pinterest recipe)
Wednesday- Chicken strips and mac and cheese with veggies
Thursday- Sandwiches
Friday- Breakfast for dinner
Saturday- Baked potato bar
Sunday- Creamy chicken and noodles

5. What I am creating

Nothing at the moment, but hope to in the near future!

6. On my prayer list

my husband
all of the ladies in my bible study group

7. Bible verse devotional

"You did well to have them in your heart"
Kings 8:17-18

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment