Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I just relaized that

one day in the not too distant future (11 years from now), I will the mom of a teenage girl. As I ponder this, I know I will never treat her as I was treated.

I will never...... make her take care of her younger siblings.

I will never...... make her give her the responsibility of cleaning the entire house.

I will never.... make her cook all of the meals.

I will never...... talk down to her.

I will never..... treat her like a housekeeper, cook, or babysitter.

However....

I will always...... tell her that I love her.

I will always...... make she knows that she is important to me.

I will always..... be there for her, even when she doesn't want me to be.

I will always.....give her lots of hugs.

I will always... be there for her when she needs to talk.

I will always.... listen to her and give the best advice that I can.

I love my little girl to the moon and back. She is my heart and soul and I will never take her for granted. She made me mom when I thought I never would be. She made us a family.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment