Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cities I Plan to Visit

Hi Lovelies!

How are ya? We have been busy and sick little bees over here in our neck of the woods. The Little come down with a cold and is on some meds for a sore throat and a double ear infection. So, I have been entertaining her and taking care of her. She is just now starting to feel better. Anyways, as you can see from the title of the post, I am going to list the cities that I would some day like to visit. Now, I have only been to one the cities on the list and I would love to visit the other cities on the list eventually. 

So, here we go!!! These are no particular order:

(1) Maui

For the sand and the beaches



(2) New York City

To see the Statue of Liberty, Times Sqaure, and the Empire State Building



(3) Orlando- Walt Disney World

I have been here once, and would love to visit again. 



(4) Cape Cod

To get a glimpse of the shoreline. I have been told that it is beautiful.



(5) Chicago

For the architecture


Those are the cities that I have on my list. What are some cities that you would like to visit?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment